Master of Global Business Services
- Obtained title: Master’s Level Degree
- Duration: 2 years, 3 semesters.
- 90 ECTS points
- Language: English
- The classes delivered daytime and evening (full-time), weekends (part-time) and offered in blended form
- Due to close cooperation with the GBS companies are practice- and problem-oriented
- Formalities / Admission / Fee: see here
New graduate programme based on successful reception of GBS bachelor studies.
The new offer is second-cycle study, full time and part time, all classess delivered in English.
The Master of Global Business Services is the first graduate programme in Poland prepared in cooperation with companies from the shared services centres/business process outsourcing sector. This field of study aims to educate future employees ready to undertake work in various positions in an international, multinational and inclusive environment.
We shape future global employees who:
- knows how to manage change
- has strong communication skills
- is creative and committed to work
- is able to work in multicultural team in international business environment.
- people planning in starting their career in multinational corporations
- English intermediate and advanced proficiency
- Former participation in the GBS bachelors programme not required
- Former bachelor degree in business related studies not required
The programme is supported by ca. 30 international companies.
- cooperation with well recognised international corporations,
- internships offered by the partnered companies,
- business managers co-teach with academic staff,
- all classes are held in English,
- large amount of hours for workshop and seminar.
- Introduction to GBS
- Business Ethics
- Creativity and Innovation
- Service delivery
- Change management
- Team management
- Cross-culture management
- Research project / Major consultancy project
- Technology in business
- Problem-oriented Student Theses
Opportunity to start working without previous experience in recognised global companies
- Work in a dynamic and challenging international environment in a project-based methodology
- Support for diversity and intercultural communication
- Development your talent in line with your interests business interests
- Convenient working hours and extensive social packages
Krakow Univeristy of Economics
Department of Public Management
ul. Rakowicka 27, 31-510 Kraków
GBS sector in Krakow
- 92,686 — Number of employees in business services centers in 2022
- 10.2% — Accumulated job growth in the sector (CAGR) 2017-2022
- 261 — Number of business services centers (Q1 2022)
- 35,562 — Number of jobs created since Q1 2017
- 41 — Number of centers employing a minimum of 500 people (Q1 2022)
- 5 — Number of new centers established in 2021 and 2022
- 100,000 — The forecast for the number of jobs in the sector in Q1 2023
Want to know more about the GBS sector in Poland and other cities? Please see the ABSL Report.